Sunday, October 05, 2008

Uncertainty

This word has been overwhelming me this few weeks since i had a conversation with my fellow friends one day. have i chosen the right path?! y shud i go for A-level as my ambition is to become an accountant?! y not ACCA?! am i such a silly person?! how am i going to express my feeling to my family?! tell me!!!

Ya. i admit, this is an emo blog and i write it when i woke up at 12.30pm. at the moment i started to type this post, one of my frens' advice appeared in my mind, "y don u take ACCA? since ur future career is accountant." thinking bck these few words reminds me that i have chosen the wrong path in my life, indeed. i have no one to blame of, since this was my decision after neglecting the advice. haiz.

hmm. this problem bothered me 1 day during the journey to Nilai Inti College. when my friends and i sat down at the corner of a KTM, a friend of mine spoke out, "come and join ACCA after 1.5 years" i was so certain that i wont do that as i thought that pre-u students shud follow the CAT course for half year, it's a waste of time! but i was surprised when they said that i can follow the ACCA stage 2 after 1.5 years. reli?! omg, again, ACCA attracted me.

what is my next step?! hmm. no point to express something that is unpredictable. the troubl will be solved when the time comes. pray to the GOD, hoping that GOD will guide me. 'amen' (-.-)

2 comments:

David said...

I think they told you that day you guys came looking for me? Haha! Come on, don't regret for what you chose months ago. Surely your mum won't be happy to see this right? It's not like you have no better place to go after doing A-levels. Think it over, you may have other unforeseen opportunities! But anyways, the worst decision would be to switch courses when you aren't sure where you are heading. Don't make hasty decision ya ! You can do it !

aNthOnY HigHwinD said...

yo~ when it comes to tis kinda of situation...u should be more optimistic rather than feeling otherwise...come to think of it, striving for ur programme right now is what u should focus and any possibility may occurs in the future... with excellent results, there's nothing to be afraid of.. come on..pia scholarships to wat wat london economy programme 1... u can do it~ trust me~