Thursday, October 30, 2008

Of late

it has been almost 3 weeks since my last post. this time, it's not about any specific event that happened recently. it's just a story of mine for the past few days.

for the last few weeks, i lost my will to continue updating my blog here. "it's kind of wasting time," i thought. come to think about it, it was probably due to my addiction to leisure events which made me feel powerless to stop it. erm, i should stop it right now. my final semester exam is around the corner, i should, from now, concentrate on my study. if not, it will certainly ruin my future.

ok. last Saturday, 2 days before Deepavali, my college's friend sent me an article on Middle Child Syndrome. i got a shock as it happened to me before. but now, it's just a past to me. have a visit to :
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14335112/
it's quite true. if u are 1 of them, u will probably noe wat am i talking about xD

i spent my last weekend on gaming. haha xD. after all, i found out that DotA is still the best, but if u are addicted to it, u are lost. 5 house-mates of mine went bck to BP, left me, anthony and keng hoe at home. it was the most boring weekend i ever encountered. but thanks to toni, he was the one who accompanied me, most of the time. i played DotA everyday till midnight with my DotA kaki friends-cj, yeo, tby and jia hao(new pro DotA kaki hor!) hahaha xD well, albeit i was wasting my time on this useless game(not really la), it made me reminisce the fun i got when i played as a newbie with my secondary buddies. the establish of eS still exists, remains vividly in my heart.

finally, Jeremy, one of my close friends, visited us on Tuesday. again, as expected, we went to Rock Cafe, the lousiest CC that i ever met. it's true, really. we sat there for 5 hours, playing DotA and counter-strike, and surfing net. God Damn Connection. it was much slower than our izzi connection. this was the first time i used the most sux connection. haih -.- after wasted our time at CC, we continued Dota-ing at home with yeo til around 4-5am. kekeke n_nV for wednesday, it was just the same as tuesday.

Of late, there were two new albums released, 魔杰座 by Jay Chou and 後。青春期的诗 by Mayday. both artists rocks! their new songs are worth to hear~ hope that they will be the winners for the next Golder Melody Awards!


3 comments:

aNthOnY HigHwinD said...

hello..i must admit...these past few days we really spent time in vain efforts...why don't u describe how we eat our "pizza" for lunch..haha... after much consideration, i felt that less ppl is not that bad,though i admit the environment is quite dull..however u can have ur mind set in relax state for a few days yea..haha.. ala.. after all.u just miss ur roomate koh only...i find that without him,u kinda like lost of energy...no ppl to argue...no ppl sleep beside u (sense of secure)..no partner to play "tutu train"..keke~~

David said...

but hey remember what we talked about like one month ago?

Haha. Good luck !

tangaKacc said...

fuhhh..still tell me u stop dota-ing already..stil cant shake that bad habit huh?haha..