Thursday, December 04, 2008

woohoo` Holiday`

yesterday, at 10.45am, my final semester examination came to an end. at the same time, it's a start of my 3-weeks holiday. though smile can be seen on my face, but there is no happiness. seriously, i did badly in the exam. huh?! i should have done my very best but it seems there is an 'invisible hand' which went against my determination n thought. sigh.

i sat for Mathematics and English in the 1st day, Accounting in the 2nd day and Economics in the last day. my 1st paper is Mathematics, a favorite and confident subject of mine, however, i got stunned by the 1st question. damn it. my brain started to rotate in reverse direction. my working presentation didn't make any sense. thank god, i gained back my consciousness at the very last minute. i did quite a great job in the remaining question. wiuh~ in the case of English and Accounting, one word to describe my performance: GG. but, my economics is not as bad as the 2 subjects la. haha.

Holiday! yeah. waited for 4+ months since July, finally it's time for me to take a long breathe before carry on my second semester. erm. there is a holiday plan which i should carry out during the holiday. and, it's time to enjoy! hoho xD

erm. this is not an emo blog ya. it's just a way for me to express my feeling. after this, hopefully i will be fine. as finale of the night comes dawn awaits, anything bad will definitely come to a stop~ gambateh in the next semester. GOGO! A-level!

4 comments:

David said...

" as finale of the night comes dawn awaits, anything bad will definitely come to a stop~ "

Very nice said ! Hahahaha xD

And you should really stop emo-ing and pay full attention to your A-levels. Get straight A's before trying to think of anything else ! Lalala~

VariesTheLoNeR said...

Woooow!<--- u know wat i mean ^^

aNthOnY HigHwinD said...

aiya~~ u are enjoying already while u are still having exam right? looking at quina playing dota, sitting playing psp and watch movie here and there oso~~ haha!! the signs and cues
slowly float to the surface..haha^ well, enjoy your semester break~

Andrew Tan said...

David : hahaha. that idiom originated from ur blog de la. but nice yo~

Varies : Woooow! take paham. hahaha xD

Toni : hahaha. yala. invisible hand was playing around. unavoidable, untouchable and uncontrollable ^^ starting to regret. T-T